Community Advisory Committee Meeting 1 - May 19, 2015
CAC Meeting Materials
Find the agenda, handouts, presentation materials, and meeting notes to the right.
After introductions by the CAC members, Kathleen Anglo, City of St. Paul Project Manager, gave a project overview. This overview included the roles and expectations, the meeting process, and future meeting schedule. Members of the Project Team were introduced by Wayne Houle from SEH. Other topics included St. Paul's 8-80 Vitality Initiative, Project goals and objectives, the historical vision for the Grand Round, and the St. Paul Bike Plan. Antonio Rosell from CDG described the team's approach to community engagement.
CAC Conversation about the Grand Round Project
Members of the CAC participated in a facilitated conversation. Detailed responses to the visioning exercise can be found in this document (click to open). (In the spreadsheet use the tabs at the bottom to see the responses to each question.) Highlights are summarized below, including the common themes found in participants' responses.
1. What makes you happy / hopeful / excited about the project?
2. From your perspective / your organization’s perspective, what does success look like?
3. What risks / hazards do you perceive?
4. What parts / aspects do you think we should spend more time on?
5. What do you think are the greatest / key opportunities?
Click on any of the files below to download a PDF copy. Use your browser's back button to return to this page.